+  Operation Market Garden
|-+  General Category
| |-+  OMG Balance
| | |-+  Gripes (Moderators: UnLimiTeD, PztKrieger)
| | | |-+  Infantry cloak
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Infantry cloak  (Read 133 times)
12ocky

Steam Name: 12ocky

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2017, 01:42:33 am »

I'm annoyed by how Pait sappers for example fire from cloak, and they stay unreaveled. => Plz tweak the cloak so they at least reveal themselves for a COUPLE of seconds.
fabulous rug

Steam Name: fabulous rug

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 10:00:14 am »

paits fair and balanced
The trap

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 12:54:41 am »

I'd rather see it changed to an abillity that couldnt be used ad infinitum OR piats need to be increased in price, BUT piats are kind of garbage without cloak, BUT with cloak they can outdps ANY HHAT in the game.

I convinced Snarks i was a moderator once, Managed to ban robieman for five minutes.
Join the AFA initiative (Ashfall for allies) Today!
Good goy trapmaker.
Resident alt right representative.
Member of the triple K mafia
sdauz
OMG Shoutcaster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 06:00:53 am »

Also it should be noted that they can only cloak in cover, PIATs aren't that difficult to use. Sure are they as good as shreks - noe, but what is?
Saavedra
epic lolcat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 11:07:53 am »

Personally, I think PIATs are a bit OP with that whole hitting tanks from invisibility. But then, at least that is the way you are meant to use them, not blobbing them like an a**hole.

Also it should be noted that they can only cloak in cover, PIATs aren't that difficult to use. Sure are they as good as shreks - noe, but what is?

Bazookas. 90mu for two, 180 for four, on a very resilient platform. Same deal with RRs, which are more accurate at long range.

Honestly, the schreck is really not that amazing.

The trap

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 01:33:27 pm »

Actually i'd disagree with you and argue that Piats can be just as effective as shreks they are just entirely different beasts.

I convinced Snarks i was a moderator once, Managed to ban robieman for five minutes.
Join the AFA initiative (Ashfall for allies) Today!
Good goy trapmaker.
Resident alt right representative.
Member of the triple K mafia
Pages: [1] Print