Revision as of 14:53, 13 November 2010 by Doink9731
|Standard Mine is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Placement & Upgrade Price|
Tactics & Tips
- Mines can kill full-health snipers. Have that in mind both when placing the mine, and when using a sniper.
- Mines do engine damage, engine destruction or immobilize tanks very often. Use this to your advantage by placing mines on roads.
- Mines do instant, high suppression to enemy infantry. This can be useful for traps.
- Place mines on the sides of your defensive positions, to discourage flanking.
- Mines can be used as a terror weapon : place mines in front of heavy cover where your enemy would use it. In the best of cases, the enemy could be discouraged to use cover overall during the game.
- Mines set off Goliaths. Use this to your advantage.
- Vehicles will often choose roads to travel faster to their location, unless told otherwise. Keep this in mind when placing mines.