Lolto's SGA Packing and Unpacking Tutorial
1. Drop the .sga into your coh directory.
2. Open the command prompt (go to Start -> Run -> type "cmd" -> hit enter)
3. Navigate to your coh directory by typing "cd c:\program files\thq\company of heroes" (or wherever your CoH directory is)
4. Once in the directory, type "archive.exe -a [name of the sga].sga -e c:\temp\coh" (or any other directory) This unpacks the sga to the directory specified after "-e"
5. Viola, now you have the contents of the sga.
Troubleshooting: If it doesn't work, check the file name, it has to match exactly.
1. First, make a blank folder anywhere, I put mine on my desktop for easy access. Call this folder "Map". Create a sub-folder called "scenarios". Create another sub-folder called "mp". Then put all the essentials you need for your map into the "mp" folder.
2. Load up Corsix Mod Studio, Click on "Load CoH/OF Mod". Pick either OMGmod.module or RelicCOH.module. The RelicCOH.module is not functioning for me with Corsix, I am unaware of if this has been fixed or not. I use OMGmod.module.
3. Use English locale.
4. When you are in, click on the "Tools" tab.
5. Click on "SGA Packer".
6. Select the "Map" folder location with all your map contents in it.
7. In the "SGA to create" section, choose a destination of your liking and title the map "#p_YourMapNameHere.sga"
8. Then it should say "SGA created" and the .sga should be in the destination folder ready to be played.