|| Grenadier Veterancy
|| 10% increase to accuracy.
|| Level 1
| 15% reduction to received accuracy.
|| Level 2
| 15% reduction to received damage & 25% reduction to received suppression.
|| Level 3
| Known Unit (Custom Name)
|| Level 4
| Feared Unit (Custom Skin)
|| Level 5
| Grenadier Visual Identification
Grenadier is a general term to use for German Infantry. In OMG and CoH it is used by the Wehrmacht and available in any doctrine.
A historic German term often used to refer to heavy infantry units, originally referring to the task and type of weapon carried, in this case hand thrown explosives (now known as grenades). Early in WWII used to refer to certain units to signify their elite status. On 15th October 1942 all German regular infantry regiments were renamed as Grenadier-Regimenter in the hopes of increasing their morale by establishing links to their elite counter-part units of the past. Grenadier was also used later in WWII to refer to the basic level of German soldier in an infantry unit. Instead of simply being a Gefreiter one became a Grenadier. Other resurrected historic terms were Fusilier JÃ¤ger and Musketier.
Tactics & Tips
- These are the Wehrmacht's bread and butter. Essentially the Wehrmacht's Riflemen squad; versatile with many upgrades for facing multiple threat types, and a high capping-speed.
- It has great offensive capabilities and has two possible upgrades, the LMG42 and the Panzerschreck. Up too two of the these can be attached.
- Also, has access to three grenade types, smoke, concussion, and Model 24.
- Don't give up any Panzerschreck to the enemy. Its akin to giving them free resources. Same goes for the LMG42.
- The LMG42 upgrade gives them some abilities of the MG42 Team, but they have more members, and do not need to set up the weapon to use it.
- Can use medpacks, which are great for veteran squads, healing them and letting them keep on killing.