- Saboteur Concealing Smoke ability was overlapped by AT Mines. Solution: Moved AT Mines to UI Slot 7.
- KCH Aura UI icon broken. Solution: Should be Fixed.
- Sherman Croc could purchase and use Smoke. Solution: Removed Smoke from in-game unit and WarCP.
- Airborne field defense ability was also being granted to Riflemen. Solution: Removed field defense access from Riflemen.
- Flame Stuart and Stuart Recce had heavy overrepair rates. Solution: Set overrepair type to medium.
- Fallschirmjaeger AT Paradrop causes SCAR error. Solution: It shouldn't, now.
- Saboteurs could help build buildings. Solution: Removed their building capabilities.
- M36 Jackson had the wrong population in-game. Solution: Changed population to 13 from 14.
- 30 Cal AP Rounds were not available for use when purchased. Solution: Made it work when purchased.
- Fallshirmjaegers, Panzergrenadiers are missing Smoke Grenades in-game with Priority Acquisitions. Solution: With priority acquisitions, PE troops should get 3 uses of Smoke Grenades (to test).
-Flammentruppen did not have half-track deployment. Solution: Gave them half-track deployment.
-Commandos Disappearing Act granted Concealing Smoke to any unit that recrews the Commando support weapon. Solution: Made Concealing Smoke available only to the original Commando crew.
- Commando mortar vet2/vet 3 fixed (was getting double the intended buffs)
- 57mm and 17pdr should now properly have hold fire at vet 0, and WarCP descriptions updatedWarCP Changes
- Fuel RB increased by 20 FU
- Manpower RB negative fuel increased by 5 FU
- Munitions RB negative fuel increased by 5 FU
- New Company Templates Added
- Reward units will now be given to anyone who is #1 on the stats page http://www.omgmod.org/warcp2/stats.php?type=war
- Sticky Bomb price reduced to 65 MU
- Jackson 90mm damage increased to 137.5; moving accuracy changed to 0.65 from 0.5; range changed to S: 12, M: 37.5, L: 52.5 from S: 12, M: 26.25, L: 52.5; reload to 7 - 7 from 6 - 6; veterancy changed to Panther values
- When HVAP is purchased on the Pershing, it now has an icon to show that it has HVAP
- M8 armored car vet 2 extra mine use removed
- T17 Armored car vet 2 extra phosphorous use removed
- Sticky bomb range on vet 2 rifles removed
- Rangers, Airborne, Assault Airborne fire-up cooldown at vet 3 removed
- Riflemen BAR (without suppression) price reduced to 50 MU
- Sturmpio satchels down to 50 MU
- Walking Stuka is no longer restricted to Defensive, Terror and Blitz have access
- Walking Stuka +1 resupply
- All Wehr Officers can pick up weapons at vet 0 now
- Defensive Officer ability ranges at vet 3 no longer applies to mortar barrage, only supervise
- Volks vet 3 extra faust removed
- KCH vet 3 extra faust removed
- Sturmpios extra range on bundle at vet 3 removed
- Grenadier Panzerschreck pricing back up to 110 MU
- Commando fire teams (MG, Mortar) smoke cooldown to 60 sec to match regular squad
- Polish Paratroops price reduced to 300 MP, now have Airborne armor
- Emplacement can now be purchased as an addon for the bofors. Increases HP, build time, grants british emplacement protection, costs 100mp
- Stuart Vet 2 extra use of canister shot removed
- Cromwell vet 2 +50% moving accuracy buff removed, replaced with 15% accuracy increase
- Sherman firefly vet 2 moving accuracy buff removed, replaced with 15% accuracy increase
- British Gliders will not gain any rubber-band veterancy in WarCP
- Commando vet 3 -25% cooldown removed
- Ostfront Veterans HP increased to 65 HP/man. Population reduced to 5.
Not One Step Back Ability has +50% burst duration added.
- Scorched Earth forward position (ambient building healing addon) off-map ability now has 20 second build time
- Marder III gets hold fire button on the base unit (veterancy level 1 requirement removed)
- Ostfronts extra faust use at vet removed
- LGF soldier armor at vet 3 removed
- LGF now have pioneer standard repairs. price increased to 210 MP
- Falls extra faust use at vet 3 removed
Those who win the current reward unit threads (WAR #6) and from the previous reward unit threads (WAR #5) will receive reward units soon.